As much as any part of your home's deck, deck railings have grown greatly in options and features over the years. 4 Quarters Design & Build offers numerous deck railing options and styles to compliment any material used in deck construction.
Today's deck has endless options in railings that offer style, creativity, visibility, lighting and safety. You'll marvel at railing materials that include wood, composite, aluminum, cable, glass and more.
Ask us, and you will see that your deck railing options are nearly endless.
Deck Railing & Baluster Options For Your Home's Deck
Listed below are the main deck railing options that we offer. Deck materials today cna often be mixed and paired together to gain unique effects for your deck.
- Wood Deck Railing - We utilize cedar and exotic hardwoods to achieve design continuity for your deck and home.
- Composite Deck Railing - As a TimberTech Elite Contractor, we know our way around low-maintenance railing.
- Aluminum Deck Railing - 4 Quarters is a Certified Railcraft Installer; Railcraft offers some of the best metal railing in the industry, with extensive custom options. We also design and install custom aluminum and iron railing that is truly one-of-a-kind; we partner with local ornamental metal fabricators to create railings that will be found nowhere outside of your home.
- Hybrid Deck Railing - We blend natural wood and composite materials with balusters from Fortress, Tehk, Dekor, and other leading manufacturers.
- Cable Deck Railing - Marine-grade stainless steel cables paired with wood, composites, or metals. Cable-rail is practically invisible.
- Glass Deck Panels - Tempered glass paired with wood, composites, or metals. We offer specially treated glass that virtually eliminates cleaning.
- Spiral Deck Stairs - 4 Quarters offers custom fabricated spiral stairs utilizing wrought-iron and aluminum. Our spiral stairs are built here in Minnesota, specifically for your deck, and deliver complete design and style continuity; we do not use kit or component systems.